Love multi-unit residential? A Project Architect is required for a well-established, innovative practice based in Sydney.
Operating in Sydney for more than 70 years this practice specialises in Architecture, Interior Design and Urban planning. Undertaking numerous projects throughout Australia they have been collaborating with government, corporate and private clients across all sectors including residential, infrastructure, commercial and industrial. Their creative solutions result in original timeless designs that respond to contemporary expectations for innovation and excellence
- Acting as a project Architect whilst working collaboratively with the Director senior management and the supporting team
- You will be required to manage the technical project development during the lifecycle including meeting with clients and consultants
- You will be a technical expert with recognized authority in apartment planning, building codes, and construction services
- There will be a high level of responsibility as you will oversee the project after it has been granted developmental approval
What do you need?
- Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- 5 years industry experience within Medium to Large scale muti-unit residential projects
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of REVIT with at least 2 years working experience using Revit
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems during the design development process
- MUST have 3 years local experience
- Sound Knowledge of local high rise residential construction
- Sound knowledge of Authority codes ADG and BCA
- The ability to lead a team
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic location in the middle of the city
- The chance to develop your career and aspirations
- Social and interactive office environment
- Multi-unit residential using Revit
If you are an experienced Project Architect and would like to express your interest please send your CV to Jade.Collins@Randstad.com.au. Or call Jade Collins for a confidential discussion on 0431774950