I am seeking an exceptional Project Architect to run a medium scale multi-unit residential project.
A tight team of Architects + Project Managers, based in Sydney, who work closely with clients in analysing the market at concept stage, ensuring the end product is designed not only to be of the highest aesthetic standard but also to meet the intended target market.
As project architect, you will work from initial concept to construction leading a project through initial design, documentation and contract administration. You will be required to be hands-on throughout the whole process, working closely with the associates and directors to ensure the project objectives and deliverables are successfully met. As project architect, you will use your expertise and knowledge to provide solutions to any challenges that the project may face. You will be responsible for multiple projects at one time and will mentor and guide more junior staff through the project. This is an opportunity to take a leading role within the company running your own projects and you will eventually progress into a senior role within the practice.
- Must have minimum 4+ years postgraduate local experience
- Experience in design detailing and service consultant coordination for medium scale residential flat buildings
- Attention to detail, capable of delivering CC/CD packages
- Be able to forward think with good communicate skills
- Good understanding of SEPP 65, BCA and AS
- AutoCAD skills essential (REVIT/ Sketch-up skills an advantage)
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a top-tier design firm who promote from within
- Competitive salary on offer with annual salary review
- Convenient location in Surry hills
For more information please call Jade on 0431774950 or alternatively send your CV in word to email@example.com