Randstad Technologies is currently working with a large organisation in the engineering industry, which is about to begin a large program of work lasting until mid-2017, that is aimed at rapidly progressing their transformation agenda. The focus of the program is to enable the company to become leaner, more efficient, agile and responsive to the changing needs of it’s customers. To spear head this program, Randstad is seeking a Project Delivery Manager to deliver a large technology portfolio.
As Project Delivery Manager for the Information Management & Technology portfolio within the Service Design & Delivery branch, you will ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget and to required specifications and customer requirement to support the national airways system; and ensure that project delivery is aligned with the enterprise portfolio, program and project management (P3M) approach. You will lead a team of five Program Managers, a PMO Manager and a expandable number of a Project Delivery staff, (contingent).
Responsibilities and deliverables:
- IM&T Project Delivery
- Management and implementation of all allocated projects across the portfolio to ensure consistent project management and delivery of required outcomes within specified scope, budget and Airservices standards.
- Development, maintenance and continued improvement of the IM&T Project Governance and Assurance Framework and associated systems and processes.
- Engagement in the project phases including initiation, planning, executing and closing, and management of program priorities, inter-dependencies, risks and issues to ensure that projects are delivered in an efficient and coordinated manner.
- Ensure ongoing viability of PMO and Project Delivery service contracts through consultation with management and key stakeholders, cost analysis, and use of key performance indicators to monitor supplier performance and to ensure continuous improvements are identified through review and bench marking processes
- Govern and control project delivery, and provide reporting as per enterprise portfolio management framework
- Manage risks associated with the delivery of allocated projects to minimise enterprise risk exposure
- Monitoring and reporting across the IM&T portfolio and communicating the successes and performance of projects with particular regard to scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, compliance and risk
- Ensure the efficient and effective allocation of resources (personnel, budget) as per plan
- Manage project schedule for the portfolio
- Maintain an effective working relationship with IM&T and Airservices leadership to ensure that there is effective co-ordination of all activities in support of organisational objectives
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain a high-performance team with an emphasis on creating an accountable performance culture
To be successful, you will have:
- Demonstrated ability to drive, deliver and sustain large scale transformation
- Certified project management skills (qualifications / certifications essential)
- Strong leadership,influencing,stakeholder management and communication skills
- Positive and proven experience in developing relationships, influencing and communicating at senior levels of management in a complex and technically innovative organisation
- Experience in the delivery of large scale programs and projects of organisational significance