project engineer - tier 1 - major project in Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$ 100,000 per year
If you are an experienced Project Engineer who is seeking to climb the construction career ladder an exciting site based role has arisen with one of Australia’s biggest and best builders. In this site based role you will be assisting with the administration and management for a new $50m+ development in Melbourne’s North and will play a critical role in supporting the Site Management, Contract Management and Project Management team.
As a Project Engineer your core duties will include:
- Co-ordination of Site Trades and Works
- Site inspections and liaising with consultants, architects and engineers
- Design Development, Co-ordination and Document Control
- Preparation of RFI’s and Site Instructions
- Compilation and supervision of defects
- Ensuring adherence to OH&S and QA standards
This exciting new role is an ideal opportunity for individuals with 3 or more years experience in the construction sector to step up and play a vital role in the successful completion of landmark projects in Melbourne.
Candidates must also have the following;
- Degree Qualified in ideally Construction Management or Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years Project Engineering experience within the commercial building sector
- Experience working for a similar top Tier Construction company
If you believe the above describes you and you want to take your career to the next level please apply for the Project Engineer role by clicking the apply button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Carson on 03 9252 2185.
project engineer, Tier 1, Industrial, D&C, Major Project