Randstad are proud to partner with Queensland Government Departments who aim to improve Queensland’s infrastructure. We currently have an immediate vacancy for a Project manager on the east side of Brisbane.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate relevant experience within the client side project management with a background in construction
- Display advanced skills in project management, design management, stakeholder management, tender evaluation and project delivery
- The ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders with varying degrees of technical understanding
- Demonstrated experience in contracts management and resolving contractual disputes
- Sound working knowledge of the AS suite of contracts (AS2124, AS4300, AS4122)
Candidates who possess either a Diploma or Associate Degree in Project Management will be looked upon favorably.
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess strong oral/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. They will display initiative, attention to detail, and have the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised whilst contributing to the wider team's objectives of ensuring service delivery exceeds expectations.
Apply by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience as part of your application.
For a confidential discussion of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Courtney Oberhardt on 07 3031 3212 or email Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org