Our client is a well established civil contractor here in SEQ who specialise in constructing a diverse range of concrete structures.
We have been engaged to source a Project Manager for the to run a bridge construction project just north of Brisbane.
The project will last about 8/9 months and after completion of this job the successful candidate will transfer to the next project which will be in SEQ (where the majority of the work is for these guys)
As the Project Manager you will run the entire project and have a team of very competent engineers reporting to you.
Your duties will include:
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure compliance with plans, designs and specifications
- Interpret designs for implementation
- Review and improve existing designs, as appropriate
- Prepare site construction budgets and reports, as required
- Monitor construction progress for adherence to program
- Supervise designated direct labour and sub contractors
- Assign work and assist with reviews for accuracy and adherence to required standards
- Implement and support company WHS, QA and Environmental Management Systems
- Provide direction and supervision for project / site engineers and supervisors
To be considered for this role you must fit the following criteria:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Min. 8 years experience in construction with 5 years being on TMR projects
- Experience in concrete structures
- Previous experience in the delivery of TMR projects w
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
On offer will be a highly competitive salary, company vehicle and incentives.
If you feel you fit the criteria required please apply now.