Randstad have been engaged by one of our key civil clients to source an experienced Project Manager for them.
The company are and established player in the market here in SEQ, they are well known in the subdivision and main roads spaces. 2017 looks like it is going to be a really good year for them, they have recently hired a number of engineers though myself and due to growth are looking to hire again.
The role reports to the General and Construction Manager(s) of the business and you will be tasked with the management of projects across the company's traditional areas of operation. These projects will range between $5-$20m
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing project scope(s), program of works, resource requirements,
- managing budgets, quality and safety standards
- Client liaison
- Subcontractor management
- Contract & Claims administration
- Planning & coordination with Site Foreman
To be successful in the role you will need to show
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Experience as a project manager (5+ years minimum)
- Experience with subidivision and main roads projects
- Strong planning and programming skills
- Can juggle multiple projects
- Great communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Strong commercial acumen, cost management and financial reporting skills.
On offer is highly competitive base salary, a range of benefits and company vehicle.
please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested of apply now.