This nationally well established contractor have identified the need to bring on a highly experienced Project Manager with roads and structures experience to drive the business forward this year.
We are looking for an engineer who is very strong in the TMR space, someone who has no issue managing a $50m project or a $5m project, someone who can influence and grow this business thoughout qld.
We need a Project Manager who is strong in both earthworks and Structures and this must be evident from your cv.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Project planning, scheduling and resource management
- Strong stakeholder and client engagement skills
- Extremely good people leader who can get the best out of large groups of staff and subcontractors
- Strong financial and contracts knowledge
- Commitment to safety, quality and environmental controls
The experience needed for this position is as follows:
- Civil engineering degree or equivalent
- 10+ years project management experience
- TMR and or RMS knowledge and experience
- Structures experience
- The ability to manage and mentor engineers
On offer is a fantastic package with great benefits, the opportunity to make your mark on a business, work on some of Queensland's best road jobs and a clearly defined career path into a senior management / leadership role.
If you feel you meet the criteria required please do not hesitate to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org.