Working for a leading government agency we are currently looking for a Project Manager Rail Signalling Systems to work on a three year fixed term contract to help deliver the ATP programme of works.
Suitable candidates would be expected to have experience working for a government/client organisation and have strong experience in rail signalling/train control systems such as ATP or ATMS. In addition strong proven Project Management skills are sought. The incumbent will be expected to manage all key external and internal stakeholders whilst driving the programme to ensure that the project deliverables are met.
Key Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in reviewing and awarding tender submissions
- Managing contractors in a live rail environment to ensure their work meets requirements.
- Ensuring the project meets all deadlines without compromising on safety
- Communicating clearly with the Senior Project Manager and Project Director
- Review schedules and budgeting
- Attending and managing contractor meetings
- Ensure that all project milestones are met
- Resolve technical issues
- Must have a valid rail safety worker ticket
- Experience in rail signalling systems such as ATP/ATMS
- Electrical Experience in a delivery capacity
- Experience in reviewing and rewarding tender submissions
- Managing contractors in a live rail environment
- Experience in stakeholder engagement
This role is an S1 level role offering a salary package of around $170k plus superannuation, this is a leading government organisation on a multi-billion dollar programme that will increase safety and capacity for Sydney's rail network.
If this is right opportunity for you then click "apply" below to submit your resume/application or if you wish to discuss this role further please contact Noelle Kielty on 0292339937 or alternatively you can email at email@example.com. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities please call for a confidential discussion on other roles we are recruiting for.