In partnership with Randstad, my client is one of SEQ's fastest growing developer builders. Due to recent internal promotions, this builder is looking to employ an experienced Project Manager to join their ambitious, growing team to assist with the delivery of commercial, industrial and residential projects valued between $2m - $25m.
This company have grown during the residential boom, however with their intelligent leadership only now conduct repeat work for clients in this space. The direction of the business moving forward is focused on the pillars of Child Care / Aged Care, Education / University projects, and Industrial style projects plus their own developments.
Reporting into the Construction Manager you will be initially looking after an industrial project and retail project, with a very strong pipeline for the remainder of 2016 and 2017. It will be advantageous for the successful candidate to have project managed a variety of commercial and industrial projects specifically including, service stations / retail construction, child care projects, aged care and education projects.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Must have recent experience as a Project Manager delivering on this companies main project types
- Experience from a site background, being able to lead the build process is highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Project Manager working for the principle contractor
- D&C experience
- Track record of delivery on $20m projects from design phase to completion
- Capable of managing multiple projects
- Excellent financial acumen (reporting and forecasting)
- Confidence in your abilities to communicate with Senior Management and sub contractors alike
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with working for a leading company who offer an excellent remuneration package. For a confidential discussion of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Christian Moy on 07 3031 3217 or email email@example.com