My client is a large, well established organisation based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and currently has an immedidate requirement for a Project Manager to come on board and deliver a migration project which will see them transition into a virtual desktop environment. You will have previous experience working on a similar project, excellent organisational and time management skills, and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
A proven track record delivering projects (utilising both infrastructure and software platforms) in an enterprise environment is required as are strong vendor and stakeholder management skills.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in Virtual Desktop technologies and migrations in a large and complex IT environment. This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in virtual desktop systems, Citrix technologies including XenApp/XenDesktop, Storefront and Microsoft systems, leading multidisciplinary teams, organisational change management and stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from multiple directory sources, prepare and present analysis and options, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the successful delivery of technical projects which includes infrastructure, software, high availability, vendor management, stakeholder management.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Well-developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Proven capacity to contribute to and implement strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- Capacity and willingness, including current NSW driver’s license, to travel to NSW business and service locations throughout NSW, which may include overnight stay in regional / remote areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity not only to take ownership of this enterprise wide migration but also to secure a conract that will see you over the Christmas period and well into 2017. If you have the required skills and experience and are looking for your next challange, please apply now firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone (02) 8235 3322.