The Company and Role
Our client is a well regarded management consulting firm in Canberra providing expertise in specialist areas including business improvement, procurement and program evaluation.
We are looking for a project manager with exceptional work ethic, passion for results with switched on creative thinking to work in the business improvements and program evaluation team specialising in the Health/Medical sector. You will be a people manager with strong Medical/GP/Health sector knowledge and experience managing projects to or within Federal Government. This project requires strong reporting, research, stake holder engagement, development of key documents and managing the administration function
Skills and Experience
- Delivery and management of a key project
- Secretarial support
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated reporting and document preparation skills
- Strong project management and assessment skills
- Passionate about results and delivering solutions
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Strong demonstrated experience within the medical/Health/GP sector
- Salary circa $80,000 – 90,000 + super
- Strong career development opportunity
- High profile team – consulting firm
This is a unique opportunity to develop your project management career in an organisation is well known and respected in the market.
To apply please follow the link. For a confidential discussion please call Ryan on 02 6132 3802.