Our client, a division of the Victorian Government, now has a great 3 month opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Officer to join their team.
As the Project Officer you will be part of the Project Delivery team. This role will provide support for activities including records management, report coordination, arranging meetings, project team support and presentations.
- Coordinating and editing Ministerial briefings and correspondence
- Monitoring and reviewing of Parliamentary responses
- Administrative tasks – data entry
- Registering and assigning items
- Reviewing and editing documents
- Develop and prepare a range of highly confidential documents, correspondence, briefings and reports
You WILL HAVE:
- Strong experience in providing a range of administrative and project support services in the context of a major infrastructure project.
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills (including an eye for detail) in a professional environment, ability to prepare high quality correspondence, reports and minute taking for complex and sensitive issues.
- Demonstrated experience in a range of software applications and records management systems including an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with TRIM.
- Ability to take initiative, schedule and prioritise own tasks, work with minimum guidance and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisation skills, flexibility and ability to balance priorities in a fast-paced, evolving team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work constructively and collaboratively in a team environment to make operational decisions and to provide clear, consistent and fair information to team members.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to convey information to all members of the project team, and external stakeholders as required.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- MUST have previous experience within Government
- Experience working within an infrastructure project environment is highly desirable.
- Highly organised; has previously worked in a role with a high level of autonomy
- Has worked within a busy office environment
- Experience with PPQ’s
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to quickly pick up on errors in written work
- Engagement with stakeholders and customers
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role and match all the requirements above then please click the APPLY button below. Alternatively you can contact Tahnee McGrath on Tahnee.McGrath@randstad.com.au for any further questions you may have on the role.