Working with one of the largest HR services providers opens up your world of opportunities. Randstad is a preferred recruiting partner for the Queensland State Government and we currently have great opportunities available. If you can imagine yourself playing a pivotal role in the Government, then read on further! This time around we are looking to speak to experienced Project Support Officers -
- Forward thinking and ability to work innovatively
- Strong communicator - verbal and written
- Passionate about team work and contributing
- Professional approach towards work
- Experience working in a project environment supporting a team
- Minute taking and meeting room bookings
- Correspondence (email) experience - DocTrak, MECS, MINCOR ideal
- Collating reports and other documentation as required
- Manage travel related requirement - accomodation booking, car hire
- Assiting in the administrative functions of the team - scanning, recordkeeping - TRIM, RM8 ideal
- Very competitive and above award rates + superannuation!
- Varying contract lengths allowing flexibility
- Brisbane City based locations
- Multitide of Government departments!
If you would like to take hold of these limited opportunities, please register your interest and apply now! Alternatively, if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.