About the company:
Leading manufacturer and supplier of quality piping systems and applications for a broad range of applications including plumbing, water supply, waste management, stormwater and drainage, mining, industrial, rural, irrigation, electrical, telecommunications and gas.
About the role:
The role supports the profitable growth of the company’s market position by playing a key role in winning new business across all sectors, but with a particular focus on Civil Infrastructure & Industrial Markets.
The incumbent in the role will be responsible for:
- preparing and submitting project tenders to existing and prospective clients
- Liasing with key personnel across the business ranging from product managers to operations to ensure accurate and timely project delivery
- Perform take-offs and compile BOQ’s from project construction drawings and schedules
- Provide sales assistance to sales managers
- Assist internal sales with inbound technical enquiries
- Compile various reports as required
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position with the market leader and grow your career in your desired direction (sales engineer to product and project management etc.)
- You are an ambitious individual driven to grow your career with a market leader
- You have a graduate qualification in either civil construction or civil engineering or related.
- You have internal sales experience or related experience
- You have experience in the Civil Construction Industry, specifically Project Management.
- You have experience as an estimator OR exposure to estimating
- You have excellent attention to detail; time-management and organization skills
For a confidential discussion please contact Olya Sorokina directly on (02) 8298 3866