One of Melbourne’s leading universities with exceptional global engagement and 20 years of experience in preparing the next generation of global professionals for success.
About the role
Due to internal promotion an exciting opportunity became available for experienced Executive Assistant to join this University on a temporary basis.
This role is responsible for providing executive-level administrative, secretarial and office management support to the Director of People & Culture. Furthermore, you will be working within a dynamic team and a fast pace environment.
- Managing communication and correspondence
- Managing and preparing documents such as reports and presentations
- Coordinating travel projects and events
- Participating in the organisation’s performance enhancement processes
- Dairy Management
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Financial Management ( i.e. completing credit card expanses for director and team members on a monthly basis)
- Displaying behaviours that are consistent with the university’s mission and values
- You are a highly established executive assistant, who is a proactive and methodical thinker.
- You display excellent time management and planning skills, which allow you to prioritise tasks and work independently
- You are in the process of or hold a relevant qualification.
If you think you are suitable for this position, please select APPLY and attach your CV as well as a recent copy of your Cover Letter. Alternatively, contact Anna Capiga on 03 83191201.