A QA Manager is currently required to build a quality and risk framework for our client’s IT department and ensure that the quality and risk management system is adequately maintained, promoted, managed and developed in accordance with our client’s strategic objectives.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the IT governance framework as well as manage the Quality function and continuous improvement. They will also monitor, review and manage IT risk as well as implement and manage release processes.
Another important aspect of this role will be to provide leadership by managing and appraising staff and providing counsel and feedback to ensure organisational and personal development objectives are achieved.
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 8-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- High-level strategic and critical thinking, analysis and planning skills
- Demonstrated capacity to set and achieve goals through planning, organising and implementing in a consultative and cooperative manner
If you are interested in this role, apply by clicking on the “apply” button below or contact Matthew Owen on (03) 8319 1223 or Rade Manojlovic on (03) 8319 1126 for a confidential discussion