quality manager - printing and packaging in St Marys
St Marys, New South Wales
A well established, global printing & packaging company based in the Western Suburbs is looking for a fulltime Quality Manager to work on site as part of the management team. This role is a challenging and diverse role covering all aspects of Quality, also touches on Environmental, Safety and Training. You will be on shop floor working with the front line managers to ensure that Quality of product is in line with customers’ expectations.
With a long and proven track record of providing printing and packaging solutions to the FMCG and Building industries, this role offers stability and diversity and great working conditions.
No day will be the same in the printing industry. With the Fast moving product being manufactured on site with the demands of the clients, you will be valued with your knowledge or printing and be kept on your toes with Quality issues in printing.
The main duties in this area of Quality includes :-
- Compliance and certification to ISO 9000:2000
- Develop and implement written processes and procedures
- Oversee the investigation of non-conformances and root cause analysis
Other duties outside of Quality include
- Facilitate a safety culture leading a safety committee on site
- Report, investigate and provide corrective actions
- Manage and run site health and safety systems
- Develop and implement a program for training
- Ensure all new employees are inducted
- Attend quality meetings with clients
- Go to person for anything to do with Quality, Environmental and Safety on site
This is an exciting and challenging role for the right candidate who are super organised and has engaging communications skills.
The successful candidate for the role will have a high level of accountability and background covering Quality Management in a printing organisation.
The right person would have the following skills and attributes:-
- Strong people skills including verbal and written communication
- Must be an expert with printing quality issues
- Ability to problem solve and follow through with solutions
- Leadership and team skillset
- Must be a positive influencer to improving process
- Strong attention to detail
The Rewards and Application
This salary will offer between $90,000 - $110,000 inclusive package .Our client is negotiable for outstanding candidates.
We are seeking a Candidate who can take this opportunity and make this role their own.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please , we are shortlisting this week so please contact Toni Jacobson for confidential discussion or more information on 9615 5316 during business hours.
Quality Manager - Printing and Packaging industry