A key client of Randstad has requested that we source an experienced Quality Manager to work on a DIDO 5/2 RMS project in Northern NSW.
Construction involves approximately 15 kilometres of roadway.
The company are a successful mid tier contractor who looking really good for 2017, they are shortlisted for a number of jobs and are looking to ramp up again.
We are looking for experienced RMS Quality Engineer who is keen to join a growing mid tier contractor.
As the Quality Manager you will manage quality processes and make sure they meet the quality management systems requirements as per ISO 9001 and RMS's Quality Management System Specifications.
This position will require you to sustain high standards of quality compliance by practising quality policies and procedures and product requirements,
You will oversee the testing and reporting, internal audits, training and exercising the use of quality administration software and be the custodian of all quality affiliated Registers and document control.
To be considered for the Quality Manager position you must fit the following criteria:
- 6+ years of working experience in quality management of civil projects with at least 2+ years on an RMS Project
- Understanding of Integrated management systems, compliance and reporting procedures.
- Quality Management auditing skills with engineering qualification.
- excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- High level of organisational skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
On offer will be a competitive salary a great project to work on and the opportunity to grow your career with an excellent stable mid tier civil contractor.