Randstad are currently seeking an experienced Shunter with strong experience wokring on rail. The role will be a 2:1 roster in Boodarie, Port Hedland.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Skills Required :
- MUST have strong relevant experience
- Ability to consistently maintain high quality workmanship
- An eye for detail and ability to work precisely.
- Be able to work effectively both individually and as a team player.
- Must have good time keeping and job recording skills
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive and patient person who takes pride in their work and team results.
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D & A Screening
- Working up to 84 hour week (12 hours per day)
- 2:1 Roster
- Day and Night Shift
- Stable Employers leading to a full time job for the right person
- Competitive Rates
To be considered for any roles within Randstad regional mining you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please click APPLY.
If you have any further questions after applying, please call Claire on 9320 1620.