Randstad Regional Mining are currently seeking experienced Signal Technicians for upcoming FIFO work. Work will be in regional areas across WA. A WA A Grade Electrical licence and previous experience working in the rail industry are essential.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Skills Required :
- Australian Trade qualifications as an Electrician and reasonable experience installing and maintaining signalling equipment
- MUSThave a current WA A Grade Electrical Licence
- MUSThave a current WA drivers licence
- Ability to consistently maintain high quality workmanship
- An eye for detail and ability to work precisely
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work effectively both individually and as a team player.
- Must have good time keeping and job recording skills
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive and patient person who takes pride in their work and team results.
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D & A Screening
- Full Time Hours
- Stable Employers
- Competitive Rates
To be considered for any roles within Randstad regional mining you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please click APPLY.
If you have any further questions after applying, please contact Scott.