rail trades assistant / track workers in Parramatta
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$ 25 per hour
Our RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE CLIENTS has recently won several large Rail Infrastructure Projects around Sydney and are now looking for Experienced and Entry Level Rail Trades Assistants and (Ideal) with Track Work experience.
Rail Labourer/ Labourer / Ground Workers will include but not be limited to:
- Current Valid RIW / RISI Ticket (or looking to obtain one)
- Assisting Pipe Layers and Pitt Builders .
- Hand Digging around services.
- Installing new Tracks and Slippers
- Cert 3 in Rail infrastructure
- Laser Levelling experience
- OWN Transport
- Use Rail and power tools
- HR/MR licence is a distinct advantage
- Would be ideal if you hold the following tickets: EWP above 11m, Working at Heights, Confined Space, Telehandler, Rigging, Dogging, Crane Operator etc.
- Previous employment Experience working as Trades Assistant (Rail, Electrical, Mechanical, Civils) experience, Formwork experience, steel fixing experience a bonus
- Can do attitude with ad hoc labouring duties
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A polished and professional work ethics
Should you feel you fit the above criteria please apply. Please send all applications via the links below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
rail worker, trades assistants, electrical trades assistants, unlicensed electricians, track workers, labourers