Randstad Regional Mining are currently seeking experienced Drillers for various contracts with reputable Drilling contractors accross WA.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects. Skills Required :
- Current Western Australian HR/HC unrestricted licence (essential)
- 2 years Drilling experience (essential)
- Senior First Aid
- Ability to pass a Pre-employment Medical & Drug and Alcohol screen
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D & A Screening
- Must be Immediately Available
- 84 hours per week, 2:1, 3:1 and 4:2 available
- Stable Employers With Ongoing Opportunities
- Competitive Rates
To be considered for any roles within Randstad regional mining you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please click APPLY.
If you have any further questions after
applying, please call Ben Pearce on 9320 1622 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org