Randstad Mining and Resources are currently calling qualified and experienced RC/Diamond Drillers within the West Australian Mining and Resources industry.
Randstad are a global fortune 500 organization and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Because of this, we have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Randstad Mining and Resources blue chip client base will be looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following pre-requisites.
- Maintain all the equipment to the highest standards
- Present clean core samples to Geologists
- Communicate with cross shift
- Accurately monitor hole depths
- Conduct surveys
- Provide accurate and detailed end of shift reports
- Current HR or above license
- Senior First Aid
- Have at least 12 months drilling experience on an RC or Diamond rig
- FIFO roster, 2-1
- Excellent safety record and management systems
- Regular drug and alcohol screening onsite
- Stable employer with amazing opportunities
- Competitive pay rate
- Immediate Start
If you are interested please APPLY NOW. If you would like to discuss the positions further, call Ben on 9320 1663