Our client is one of Australia's largest privately owned companies, they have been operating for over 60 years and is in a very stable position in a mature market, having been the market leader within a number of their sections for a number of years already.
They are currently looking for a receptionist to join their team in Smithfield. This is a great opportunity for an energetic individual to grow their career within a leading nationwide company. The role would require full time commitment, Monday - Friday working 7:30am till 4:30pm.
Responsibilities will include but are not l limited to:
- Answering and directing calls for two sites
- Meeting and greeting staff and visitors
- Maintaining a clean and presentable reception area
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
For this role we are ideally looking for a person with the following qualities:
- Some prior reception experience
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Bubbly, friendly and professional personality
- Comfortable working in an office within a blue collar environment
What's in it for you:
- Annual salary of $45.000 + super
- Future career opportunities within a great organisation
- Onsite parking
If you have the above experience and qualities and are looking for an exciting opportunity please apply via the link below. For further information please do not hesitate to contact Dez Ford on 02 9615 5362.