Our client is an Architecture organisation based in East Melbourne. They are looking for a Receptionist to be the first point of contact for all clients and visitors being the face and voice of the company. Looking to have someone start ASAP, they are looking for someone who is extremely proactive to take the role head on.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Operate telephone switchboards
- Receive and deliver messages
- Word processing, filing, mail-outs
- Order office supplies to ensure all stationery and office supplies are kept up to date
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail and organize outgoing mail and postage
- Management of boardroom/meeting room bookings
- Ad Hoc duties as required
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Previous Receptionist/Administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high level of initiative and forward thinking
- Be well presented with great customer service skills
The successful candidate ultimately comes from an Architecture or Design background, or have worked within the Construction, Property or Engineering Industries.
If you feel you have the experience for this role or are looking for one similar within this industry, please click APPLY now or alternatively contact Lauren Mitchell for a confidential discussion.
** Only successful candidates will be contacted. **