A successful and continuously growing Australian technology company is looking for a dedicated and dynamic Receptionist to join their tight knit and supportive team. The company has a fun but hard working culture that supports their staff and gives each individual autonomy to own their role.
This would be a great workplace for anyone who enjoys a customer focused role but also is not afraid to get involved in other administrative or ad hoc duties to support other teams in the company.
As the front of house receptionist you will spend half your time answering customer phone calls and greeting walk ins, and the rest on other day to day administrative duties. Based on experience the right candidate will have the opportunity to really make the role their own and have control of the front desk management, with responsibilities being added for an exciting and variety filled day.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls and directing visitors
- Entering data
- Handling lead generation and marketing questionnaires
- Processing post
- Being able to communicate effectively and provide quick 'how to's' to solving queries
- Varied administration tasks from the General Manager
This role requires a high level of communication and confidence as you will be constantly dealing with customers. Ideally you will be passionate about delivering great customer service and willing to take on extra tasks.
In addition, you will have:
- Previous reception experience desirable
- A 'can-do' attitude and willingness to learn
- Resilience when faced with challenges
- The ability to manage your time effectively
- Presentable and approachable demeanour
- Intermediate MS Office skills – Excel required
- A culture that is family friendly, and yet rapidly growing and innovative
- On going training and development
- Permanent Role
- Parking available
- Career progression
The salary for the role is between $45K-$55K per annum + superannuation based upon experience
If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW, or, for a confidential conversation please call Chloe Standard on (02) 8215 1018