Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being a Recruiter is the right job for you!
We are looking for recruiters to join our Randstad Divisions. You may be a a recent tertiary student. You may also have a sales or customer service background and are now looking for a career path or career change. You will be someone that loves challenges thrives on exceeding expectations and enjoys an environment where no 2 days are ever the same.
Some of the Randstad's Divisions that you could be working within include; Education, Business Support, Industrial, Construction, Property and Engineering and IT. Click on our website to read more about Randstad and the divisions. http://www.randstad.com.au/
What your day and week may look like;
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Attending networking events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified or relevant work experience
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Experience ideally within a sales or customer facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- Be dynamic, fun, enjoy team work and don’t be afraid to be different
- On-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, classroom training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- Base salary, commission, regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program and company share purchase plan.
- access to our global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research Ability to use
- we have established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- Access to career opportunities globally and nationally.
For an opportunity that you won’t regret apply now!