recruiter canberra in Greenway
Greenway, Australian Capital Territory
Randstad are very excited to be hosting our first recruitment careers virtual career expo, powered by Brazen. Come and chat with us online on the 6th December to learn about life and career opportunities at Randstad Canberra. Click here to register: https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/randstad-australia/s/GWJ7a/next#!eventLanding;eventCode=4516k
Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being a Recruiter is the right job for you!
Our efforts in the area of sustainability as a professional services provider have been recognized by our inclusion in the 2015 Dow Jones. Looking back at our local operational performance - significant progress has been made across Australia; our revenue increased and our eleven different divisions grew at or above the market.
In our Canberra office we are looking for Recruiters to come and join the team. Your role will be looking after a federal government portfolio and will be part of a close-knit, fun and highly successful team.
What your day and week may look like;
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Attending networking events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified or relevant work experience
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Experience ideally within a sales or customer facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong account & relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
We will support you from day 1, you will start our 8-week onboarding training and have a personal Learning & Development Coach to assist you, not only in the initial week but throughout your career with Randstad.
It's no secret: we're high achievers. We push ourselves and each other because we want the best for each other. We want to be challenged and pushed to achieve great things. For us, it's about outperforming even our own expectations to deliver exceptional results for our clients and our teams.
You will be eligible for commission. We also offer great rewards and incentives, regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, and an extensive employee benefits program.
Click on the apply button if you are ready to join the team in Canberra. Not ready to apply just yet, or you have some questions first? Call Riona Burke, our Talent Partner, on 02 8095 1749 for a confidential discussion.
Recruitment, Sales, Customer Service