recruitment advisor - internal in Brisbane CBD
Brisbane CBD, Queensland
AU$ 30 per hour
This organisation sets the benchmark for service delivery. They have a history of success and a focus on continuous improvement. The HR function has undergone significant changes from both a structural and technology perspective and now they are supporting the business during the next stage of their growth.
This contract role will see you work as a member of the busy recruitment team. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships with stakeholders / hiring managers
- Writing job ads and administering web – based recruitment systems
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of the recruitment data base
- Applicant management and process control – compilation of interview guides
- Compliance administration ensuring request forms and purchase orders are in correct
- Screening, short-listing and assessing candidates in conjunction with the recruitment team and hiring managers
- Assisting in a range of ad hoc projects and tasks in the recruitment / HR team.
To succeed in this the temporary contract, you will possess strong recruitment skills preferably drawn from a corporate background. You will have intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Packages, experience with web based recruitment software (preferably Taleo), the ability to work to deadlines and the confidence to interact with colleagues at all levels of the business. You will enjoy working in a team environment and will thrive on a challenge.
To apply, please follow the link below (resumes in MS Word please). Ref# 14M0299859 – Enquiries to Jess O’Neill +61730313291
Recruitment, stakehoilder management, Taleo, Web based recruitment