This company is a leader and innovator in the construction and Engineering industry, they provide integrated specialist expertise in virtually every aspect of design, project delivery and facilities management in a diverse range of fields including ICT, utilities, transport, power and energy, infrastructure, heavy industry, construction and project management.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager you will work in a small team of specialist recruiters to ensure the procurement and retention of a consistent, high quality team of professionals. You will utilise your previous experience recruiting salaried project staff into the utilities and telecommunication industries to attract and retain quality team members.
Your duties will include:
- Full end to end recruitment with experience drawn from the utilities sectors including water, renewables and/or communications & technology services sectors
- Sourcing and delivering on technical positions required to deliver in a design and construction environment
- Managing multiple stakeholders, ensuring strong internal communications and operational efficiencies are maintained.
- Working to strict timelines and delivering timely feedback to all stakeholders
- Managing web based recruitment system and ensuring accuracy of recruitment data base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant from an internal or agency background. This role is rewarding, engaging and will provide a platform to showcase your fantastic communication and people skills. The team is fun and energetic and the culture encourages continual improvement.
To apply or for further information, please contact Tim Newham on (07) 3031 3291 quoting ref #45773, please submit your CV via the link below.