recruitment advisor in Erskine Park
Erskine Park, New South Wales
AU$ 80,000 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Recruiter to join the HR team of this growing business. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, and working closely with a wider HR team, you will be responsible for providing end-to-end recruitment within your dedicated client group.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Building relationships with managers and gaining credibility and trust
- Providing advice and guidance on remuneration, interviewing techniques and market trends
- Partnering with managers throughout the recruitment process
- Handling bulk contact centre recruitment and adhoc positions
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for positions in the call centre and shared services
- Working closely with the wider HR team
- Other Ad Hoc Recruitment projects as required.
To ensure your success, you will have at least 3 years recruitment experience, and ideally have experience recruiting within bulk recruitment and assessment centres. You will be approachable, and flexible, with the ability to work autonomously, or in a team, coupled with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationship across all levels of the business. In return you will be rewarded with mentoring, accountability and the opportunity to get involved with key business projects.
To apply for this role, apply online, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation contact Melissa on 9019 1600, quoting reference number 14M0277043
Recruitment, Recruitment Coordination, Interviewing, Shortlisting, Screening