About our client
Our client is proud to be one of the largest HR services providers in the world thanks to its reputation for service excellence and the fact that they are built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being a Recruiter in their Melbourne CBD office is the right recruitment job for you.
Our client is embracing a 'Tech and Touch' vision - where they focus their efforts on the integration of digital into all aspects of our business. This digital integration is changing how they engage and work with their clients, and transforming the way their corporate support teams support the business. They pride themselves on their ability to consult with their clients on market knowledge specific to their sectors and a first class personal service to all.
About the Team
A highly driven and successful team who are coming into the year from winning awards based on their successful perfomance in 2016. Vibrant and outgoing, the team are extremely supportive and genuinely help each other with candidates and clients to ensure they receive the best service. Dynamic and highly motivated, they bounce of a little bit of friendly competition pushing each others success.
About the job
Due to growth and internal promotions in their Business Support team in the CBD they are now looking for a new consultant to come and join their vibrant . In the role, you will be;
- Provide full 360 degree support
- Recruiting both temporary and permanent administration based roles across a portfolio of commercial and PSA clients.
- Whilst working with an extremely warm client base, you will also develop, build, and maintain strong working relations between both clients and candidates whilst working within required process and guidelines of different contracts.
- You will continue to build and grow the desk while maintaining great relationships with existing clients.
In this role you will receive 1-1 support from your manager, be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
You will ideally have previous experience in sales and/or recruitment being ambitious and eager to succeed. You thrive in a fast paced sales environment, are passionate about sales and business development and you are great at multi-tasking. You will have a strong degree of resiliance and drive to overcome challenges to seek the end result.
Salary range & benefits
It's no secret: we're high achievers. We push ourselves and each other because we want the best for each other. We want to be challenged and pushed to achieve great things. For us, it's about outperforming even our own expectations to deliver exceptional results for our clients and our teams.
- Great Modern Office in Melbourne CBD
- Ability to run your own desk with the support from management
- Competitive salary + the opportunity for an uncapped commission structure.
- Great rewards and incentives, regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, and an extensive employee benefits program.
- Annual High achievers club and trip
- Support from day 1, you will start an 8-week on boarding training and have a personal Learning & Development Coach to assist you, not only in the initial week but throughout your career with the company.
If you feel that you hit the criteria for this role and would thrive working in a sales driven environment, we would love to hear from you. Click Apply Now.