Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being a Consultant here in our Brisbane office is the right recruitment job for you.
Our efforts in the area of sustainability as a professional services provider have been recognized by our inclusion in the 2015 Dow Jones. Looking back at our local operational performance - significant progress has been made across Australia; our revenue increased and our eleven different divisions grew at or above the market.
At Randstad we are always looking for innovative ways to optimize our processes. Technology with a human touch is what differentiates Randstad from our competitors.
What's it like to work in our Brisbane office? Picture:
- Twice weekly - yoga and pilates sessions on site
- A vibrant, passionate team continually collaborating to reach mutual success
- A genuine, people centric business with great investments in innovation and technology
- Longstanding client partnerships and a commitment to premium customer experience
As the right person for this role, you'll have:
- An authentic approach to networking and connecting. You're opportunistic, proactive and people centric.
- A genuine interest in seeing people hit their career goals
- A working knowledge of the recruitment sector (tech advantageous but not essential) and great results in your previous market
- A personal commitment to continued learning in an evolving field
In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
Salary range & benefits
It's no secret: we're high achievers. We push ourselves and each other, because we want the best for each
other. We want to be challenged and pushed to achieve great things. For us, it's about outperforming even our own expectations to deliver exceptional results for our clients and our teams.
You will be eligible for commission. We also offer great rewards and incentives, regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program.
If you want to inquire about the salary range for this job, please call Emily Haydon for a discussion.
Click on the apply button if you are ready to join Emily and her team. Not ready to apply just yet, or you have some questions first? Call Emily Haydon, on 07 3031 3264 for a confidential discussion.