Our client, a Global Organisation, is looking for someone who is motivated and passionate about their career in recruitment. Reporting to the Head of Resourcing and working within a team of 5, this is a wonderful opportunity for a recruitment professional (in-house OR agency) to continue to develop their skill-set in recruitment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Providing end to end recruitment support on a National scale
- Interacting with candidates on a daily basis.
- Managing the external relationship with agencies and other third party providers.
- Maintaining the candidate database and checking applicant status.
- Writing adverts and posting job vacancies on the internet and intranet in a timely manner.
- Performing/coordinating reference checks and coordinating pre-employment checks where needed
- Recruitment administration and reporting.
- Involvement in Talent projects
To be successful in this position, you will be a self sufficient, committed and driven individual who is passionate about their recruitment career. Your strong organisational skills, and ability to thrive in a fast paced and professional team environment, will see you excel in this role. You will have a minimum of 1 years recruitment experience or general HR experience.
If you would like to join this team, please send your resume immediately using the link below; alternatively feel free to contact Carla Wilkinson on (02) 9019 1600 or email@example.com