Randstad are currently seeking Trade Qualified Refrigeration Technician for commercial maintenance work in the Perth metro area. Penalty rates and overtime hours are on offer. You must be available for an immediate start.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Skills Required :
- Australian Trade qualification in Refrigeration Fitting and Air-conditioning and a Restricted Electrical Licence
- MUST have a current Refrigerant Handling licence
- MUST have a current drivers licence
- Ability to consistently maintain high quality workmanship
- An eye for detail and ability to work precisely
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work effectively both individually and as a team player.
- Must have good time keeping and job recording skills
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive and patient person who takes pride in their work and team results.
- Good problem solving skills
- Full Time Hours (7.6 hour days minimum)
- Stable Employer
- Competitive Rates
To be considered for any roles within Randstad you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please click APPLY.
If you have any further questions after applying, please call Scott on 9320 1624.