An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Credit Analyst to join the Corporate banking team of this international Bank. Offering the market global expertise together with local knowledge, this institution aims to meet and exceed the needs of its clients in its product and service offerings.
Working collaboratively with your Analyst peers, Product experts, and Relationship Managers you will help in preparing credit submissions as well as in initiating, structuring and reviewing a range of banking transactions and will be competent at writing complex and specialised credit papers and taking them right through to final submission. The scope of the role will be wide from debt, acquisition, working capital and syndicated financing.
Ultimately your role will work closely with the Senior Relationship Managers in supporting a complex and international corporate portfolio with responsibilities including
- Achieving the objective of increasing customer’s wallet without compromising the credit quality of the loan portfolio.
- Providing a high degree of credit support to Relationship Managers with a fast turnaround for complex credit submissions including acquisition and cross border funding structures working with specialised teams in Leveraged and Acquisition Finance, M&A advisory, DCM and Loan Syndications.
- Close monitoring of borrowers’ credit quality through credit reviews in a timely manner and managing necessary compliance and administration, as appropriate.
- Possessing solid understanding of credit issues, ability to handle complex and numerical analysis, keeping abreast of industry developments.
- Providing value-add to strategically steer the loan book through application of business analytics
- Working across different time zones
In addition to solid credit experience in corporate lending, the ideal candidate will be a team player, possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and have a genuine interest in a career in global banking. Excellent analytical and modelling skills, strong commercial acumen and a focus on credit quality will be key to your success.
In return you will be joining a Global employer, which offers excellent career development opportunities and the real potential to move internationally down the track.
To enquire further, please contact Kate Breslin in our Sydney office on (02) 8298 3865 or submit your application via our website at www.randstad.com/apply When responding, please quote 90M0300559. Confidentiality is assured.