It's official! Our client provides the most outstanding customer service of any organisation in Australia. In 2013 the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) awards, our client won the coveted national 'Best of the Best' award. This was the top customer service award presented by the CSIA. They also won the NSW Customer Service Team of the Year and were voted the easiest health fund to do business with in Australia!
Join a LEADING not-for-profit insurance fund as a customer service and sales superstar!
In this organisation, as the cliché goes - "the customer is always number one!"
Whilst it's all about 'service with a smile' and continuously exceeding customer expectations time and time again, as a TRUE sales star you will be a first point of contact with customers and a brand ambassador! This is a customer facing role within a retail branch combined with an element of sales where you are required to assist in resolving various customer enquiries. You will represent the brand and be focused on delighting every customer! No two days are ever the same!
This role commences at the end of November 2016, which is non-negotiable.
This role is a fixed term contract that will end in August 2017.
Based predominately in Sydney your role will involve:
- Consistently providing outstanding face to face customer service
- Building rapport with their members and help continue their reputation as the 'easiest health fund to do business with'
- Meeting strict sales KPI's and targets
- Processing of claims
- Identifying which products and services best align with the customer and up-sell and cross-sell accordingly
- Focus on continuous improvement
Please note that company covered travel to Brisbane is occasionally required.
To be considered for this role, you are required to:
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to understand a range of needs/wants and match them to appropriate solutions-based products & services
- Demonstrate experience in sales and customer service
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Have highly effective negotiation skills
- Posses well-developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate empathy
- Be a problem solver
- Thrive in a team-based and sales environment
If you are interested in this opportunity please click to apply now, as this role is moving quickly! For any further information please contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021
Please note that this role requires permanent residency or Australian Citizenship