rescue coordintaor (l4) in Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Safety & Rescue Professionals Part time opportunities:
- Supervise entry into confined spaces
- Initiate and lead tool box discussions with work crews to identify hazards and safety information
- Initiate emergency response teams as needed
- Deploy and manage gas detection equipment on site
- Provide emergency response services at site to ensure the safety of employees during projects.
- Develop rescue plans where there are no rescue plans currently available for projects or maintenance work to ensure safety processes are established.
- Provide support for the development of risk assessments to ensure all risks are identified and managed during all phases of projects ensuring employee safety.
- Rig & use specialist rescue equipment for the safe extraction of personnel in the event of an accident.
- Maintain specialist rescue equipment in good working order for the effective use in an emergency situation.
- Provide First Aid & casualty support as and when required to ensure initial first aid is available when required.
- Provide any other safety related initiatives if identified and as required to fulfil customer requirements for a project.
Conduct all activities in conformance OHS&E to ensure conformance with OH&S standards and to foster a culture with safety in front of mind
If this sound like you please apply online or call firstname.lastname@example.org 95902254.
Part time hours ( Most weekends)