We are working with a well regarded Retail Bank seeking a dynamic, established Compliance Manager/SME with experience of running regulatory projects in addition to their day to day role to run their remediation project and protect the organisation from a wide range of regulatory/compliance issues including AML, Quality Assurance, Conduct etc.
- Lead and manage the design, implementation and execution of remediation work.
- Improve product quality controls
- Increase the visibility of compliance culture within the business.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Min 6 years proven experience gained in Banking Compliance (Commercial, Retail, Institutional etc) is essential with exposure to implementing regulatory projects
- Strong relational skills with internal stakeholders
- Broad understanding of Compliance and Regulatory change in relation to Retail Banking products e.g. Loans, Mortgages, Deposits, Cards etc
Please contact Henry Sparshott on 028298 3807 or email@example.com for more information. Due to the high volume of applications should you not receive a response with 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.