Randstad’s dedicated Government Teams have been partnering with Government Departments and Authorities across Australia for over 25 years. We are currently seeking a finance professional skilled in revenue management to join their fast-paced and growing team.
Situated within the Business Area of the Department, this position is to provide support and advice to business areas on revenue management and risks.
Other key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist in financial modelling revolving around revenue forecasting and revenue estimation
- Trouble shoot revenue related issues and escalate to management dependent on complexity
- Drive process improvement and implement and maintain strategies for efficiency and profitability
- Represent the department at meetings and networking events and present all revenue related issues in a clear concise manner
- Assist in preparation of high level reports, notes and submissions for senior officials
- Deliver high quality analytics and provide clear commentaries on findings
In order to be successful for this position you’ll need:
- A strong economics and/or finance background
- Outstanding excel skill and experience with financial modelling
- A can do attitude where you are willing to learn
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- A strategic analytical mindset
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to a changing landscape and react in a positive manner
- Immediately available (or within 2 weeks)
- Ability to clear a criminal history check
- Previous Government experience and experience with Microsoft Power BI will be well regarded but not essential.
What you’ll get in return:
Working with this well-known Government Department you’ll be provided with guidance and appropriate training on their processes in order to support your new team and Department to the best of your ability. There is the possibility of contract extension and also the role being advertised as permanent at a later date.
To Apply for this position please submit your resume in word format through the ‘Apply Now’ button only. Please note that due to the high volume of responses it will not be possible for Randstad to contact all applicants to advise of their progress. Due to this only applicants of interest will be contacted.