A Leading Financial Services brand is seeking an Operational Risk Manager to join this well regarded business to maintain ensure that they have appropriate risk framework. The risk advisory specialist will play a key role in managing the risks framework
As the Operational Risk Manager within this Leading Financial Services Brand you play a key role in helping to build appropriate framework.
Within this unique and interesting role your duties will involve the following activities:
- Advising and challenging the business in relation to risk framework.
- Helping to develop the structure around risk framework especially as part of a wider continuous improvement environment, in addition to helping to mitigate risk and identify future benefits.
- Also making the business aware of and assisting in the roll out and implementation of a dashboard risk reporting process.
- You will be responding to risk related questions/queries and providing advice and education to the business around key risk matters.
- Responsibility of ad hoc risk reports eg: to the Board, the Group Executive Committee and Audit, Risk and Compliance Committees
As the suitable candidate as the Operational Risk manager you will have experience across Risk Advisory. In addition to having had previous expertise of identifying Risk framework within Financial services. Ideally you will have gained this experience within a Risk Advisory within international financial services brands.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further please feel free to contact Andrew Woutersz on
02 8298 3885.