Large international brand with a global footprint and due to continuous growth is looking to expand its Risk Management team with 3 x Risk Analysts in a collaborative environment across various risk disciplines under a bright, dynamic people leader.
This is an excellent 2nd step/role for someone who is currently in a Risk orientated Grad Scheme in FS or a Risk Analyst looking to take on a more challenging role with exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Support the Head, in increasing the visibility and effectiveness of the Risk Management function across the various disciplines i.e. Credit Risk, Regulatory Risk, Market Risk etc.
- Risk Reporting – Preparing and presenting MI to internal/senior stakeholders
- Ad hoc responsibilities supporting/covering for the wider team.
- No more than 2-5 years experience gained in a Risk role within a Corporate/Investment Bank, Big 4 External audit firm or Regulator.
- Must be a team player
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, organisation skills and a great attitude
- For one role in particular, advanced Excel skills is a must.
- Must have Australian working rights (without requiring sponsorship)
Please contact Henry Sparshott on 028298 3807 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Due to the high volume of applications should you not receive a response with 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.