riw trades assistants in Rouse Hill
Rouse Hill, New South Wales
AU$ 25 per year
WANT TO BE PART OF SYDNEY'S INFRASTRUCTURE AND RAIL???
Randstad clients are always seeking experienced Rail/Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Trade Assistants for ONGOING long term & WEEKEND SHUTDOWN POSSESSSION WORKS employment opportunity to work for what is considered at present Australia’s Most Significant Rail Project the “NORTHWEST RAPID TRANSIT (PART OF SYDNEY METRO NORTH WEST)”.
Our Clients Tier 1's & Tier 2's are currently and leading into 2018 are seeking individuals who are looking to commit to their project for an ongoing long term basis and/or scheduled and unscheduled Weekend Possession and Shutdown works; applicants need to be flexible to accommodate working across all potential required shifts: Days/Nights/Overtime/Weekends.
Due to the nature of potential long hours onsite, the job requires individuals who are physically fit and versatile with duties and task; is proactive and productivity working towards deadlines and project outcomes without compromising on safety and is compliant to stringent WHS policies and procedures.
This project is currently and predominantly based in the Western Suburbs of Sydney and will eventually lead to Sydney Metro areas. Depending on stages of Work, successful applicants will be working on newly established rail construction sites and tunnel works.
To be successful for this role it is ideal that you hold any of the following:
- RIW Ticket (Current)
- White card
- HR/MR licence is a distinct advantage
- Would be ideal if you hold the following tickets: EWP above 11m, Working at Heights, Confined Space, Telehandler, Rigging, Dogging, Crane Operator etc.
- Previous employment Experience working as Trades Assistant (Rail, Electrical, Mechanical, Civils) experience, Formwork experience, steel fixing experience a bonus
- Can do attitude with ad hoc labouring duties
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A polished and professional work ethics
Should you feel you fit the above criteria please apply. Please send all applications via the links below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
trades assistant, machine operator, labourer