Room Leader – Diploma Trained Educator
Do you love working with the toddler age group? Fantastic opportunity for a room leader position for a committed, passionate diploma trained educator.
Full-time position in this community-based centre with strong connections to the local primary encouraging a smooth transition to kindergarten. This centre is a cosy 35 place centre joining a friendly, fun team.
Programs are tailored to each individual child’s interests, needs and strengths ensuring children get the best start to their education. Playground areas in the centre are a varied mixture of natural and manmade elements, the children are able to play in the sandpit or work with the vegetable and herb patches.
- Leader a team of passionate educators to be successful
- Plan and implement high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Actively contribute to delivering the Centre and business plans
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
- Support a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Child care discounts
- Professional development opportunities