JOB TITLE: Rubber Liner / Belt Splicer
LOCATION: Perth metro (various)
START DATE: TBA
DURATION: Ongoing temporary contract
PAY RATE: TBA depending on client
Randstad has been engaged as the primary staff recruiter for various mining and maintenance contractors in WA. Our clients range from top tier national contractors through to family owned local businesses.
SCOPE OF WORK
Various mining and resources based projects. Postions will be based in the Perth workshop, with the possibility of sporadic regional callouts or shutdown work.
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role
- Dogging ticket (not essential)
- Forklift ticket (not essential)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical inc. drug and alcohol testing
- Ability to obtain national police clearance
- 2 or more relevant and contactable referees
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, we will finalise your application with our client and, if successful, arrange mobilisation to site
We believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. We take the time to understand the needs of our both our clients and candidates - both immediate, and looking to how we can support your future requirements. We know that the better we know you, the better we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, we pride ourselves on our core values (to know, serve and trust), which we summarise through our philosophy ‘good to know you’. Find out more at randstad.com.au.