Our client a Global Service Provider is currently looking to grow their sales department due to great growth within the company. We are looking for multiple appointment setters and internal sales staff to join this energetic, vibrant team! You will be responsible for researching and calling through a number of cold and warm clients to gain leads for the company, while maintaining exceptional communication skills and ensuring that each call is delivered in a professional manner. This is an opportunity to step into a large organisation and work your way up!
What you will be responsible for:
- Cold calling prospective clients & offering them services to suit their needs
- Booking appointments for the sales managers to conduct a follow up call / meeting with the client
- Engaging & building rapport with the customer
- Meeting your KPIs and targets
- Actively maintain the database
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Previous experience working in business development and/or sales industry is beneficial but not necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- The hunger to succeed
- Ability to fit in within a team environment
- An open mindset and solutions orientated
What’s in it for you?
- Qualified candidate can look forward to a competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to work alongside industry professionals and grow with the company
- The opportunity to get your foot in the door in to a large global organisation
This position will require someone who is professionally minded and presented, matched with a friendly, can-do attitude. In return, you will be generously rewarded with a clear, long term career path! FOr any further information please contact Mariana Yousif from Randstad on 9615 5367.