Our client is seeking someone to join their team ASAP in a sales support operations role- PLease note limited working experience is required once you are the right fit for the role.
Duties and responsibilites;
- Process all stock orders in a timely manner, pack and coordinate shipment.
- Process spare part orders for field repair and coordinate shipments and
- Process return deliveries and coordinate shipment back to Germany.
- Process warehouse orders in line with warehouse receiving points.
- Process software loaners and material requirements according to internal
- Maintain Cope online warehouse platform
-Upload invoices / remittance advice on portal
- Send invoices to the customers
-Manage Export documents and processes
- Perform an on-going follow-up with customers on open/due invoices,
- Maintain up-to-date order documentation/filing
- CRM: Work with Sales and Support on monitoring and up-dating
-Continuously work on an up-to-date install base (= Functional Locations)
Attention to detail and very organized
- Work autonomously
- Committed to excellent work
- Have the ability to multi task
- SAP knowledge preferable
Please click APPLY if you are interested in this role or call Sarah McGuinness 0282151013