Want to work for a cool, vibrant and high growth start-up working within the Real Estate industry? Converted warehouse with break-out room, table-tennis, casual dress - what more could you want!?
This organisation is Australia’s number one online Real Estate Agent comparison site; they publish rankings, ratings and reviews of Real Estate Agents in Australia to match customers with the right agent and are currently looking for a Sales Team Leader.
You will be leading a team of around ten sales consultants to reach their sales targets and goals. Each sales consultant success is achieved through having meaningful conversations with customers, and making it possible for them to sell their most valuable asset - their property.
The ideal person for this Team Leader Position will need to be driven, motivated, resilient, have a natural flair for coaching in contact centre environments. Experience in a sales team leader position is essential and additional experience in learning and development is also desirable.
As a result of this niche offering, this company has undergone rapid and exciting growth and are now looking for talented Sales Team Leader to add to their success. This is not your ordinary contact centre leadership position - culture is king in this role..
Culture & Benefits:
- Vibrant, dynamic & supportive team with weekly, monthly and annual incentives
- Ability to earn monthly bonuses on top of your generous salary package.
- A funky office in a warehouse with games, casual dress code and chill out areas.
- Excellent location - Minutes from Redfern Station.
- Monthly and weekly reporting when required
- Report and mentor staff towards set KPIS
- Create staff action plans for improvement
- Coach train and mentor a team of approx 10 Sales reps
- Effectively handle customer escalations and warranties
- Be able to achieve a soft personal target in order to lead by example
- Ensure that a high level of product, process and systems knowledge is maintained at all times
- Building upon existing relationships to retain business and explore further policy potential
- Ensure all customers are provided with an outstanding experience in all their dealings with you team of specialist sales agents.
Key Skills and Experience:
- At Least 18 months experience in a Team Leader position.
- A natural flair and talent for sales coaching.
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for being a good thinker and problem solver.
- Love for change and innovation.
- Go-getter attitude and team spirit.
- Desire to develop learning and development programmes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high performing outbound (but no cold calling) sales team environment.
If you feel you are right for this position APPLY NOW!!