Global Utility Company requires an SAP Analyst for a Permanent position for their Inner Sydney based office.
This outstanding role will see provide technical and functional support to the business for the SAP financial modules (FICO/FICA) implemented and used within the business
On a daily basis you will be involved in:
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support for the business.
- Ensure the communication and solution delivery to the business is professional and of the highest standard.
- Work with Business Analysts to provide relevant system and business information, to ensure that proposed system changes are fully analysed and evaluated for their benefits and costs
- Fully investigate proposed solutions to ensure delivery is timely, cost effective and inline with IT and business strategy.
- Work with the solution designer(s) to propose alternative solutions and technologies that will bring about high quality system solutions to meet business goals.
- Work with the solutions team to develop & deliver solutions that meet the technical & business requirements specified.
- Plan and conduct unit, systems and integration testing and user training plans that ensure the quality of the product as well as its smooth execution
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Over 8 years hands-on experience in SAP FICA and FICO R/3 4.7 and ECC 6 with strong configuration skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Management or Computer Science:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong technical SAP skills
- Integration experience with other SAP modules such as SAP MM/PM/SD
- Working knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana
- Data Flow Analysis, Database Design, Business Analysis
- Strong skills in tools like LSMW and MS Excel is highly desirable
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call Ben Cary at Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3353 for confidential discussion or just hit the apply button below.